Bordeaux IV Montesquieu University is organizing the first edition of its Summer Law School “French and Comparative Human Rights Law” from the 1st to the 19th of July 2013. The program of the Summer Law School is composed by 11 modules of 4 hours of courses each. Furthermore, this summer program proposes an introductory course in French of duration of 10 hours.
Inscription and tuition fees
Tuition fees are:
- 3000€ per student for non-Bordeaux residents,
- 850€ per student for Bordeaux residents,
- Plus an additional 250€ for those wishing to attend the French for beginners course.
The fees include:
- lectures and being entered for the exams,
- cultural activities including visits to Bordeaux, the town of Saint-Emilion, famous for its wines; the Arcachon Bay, and the castle of Montesquieu near Bordeaux,
- for non-Bordeaux residents: accommodation in Bordeaux (2 students per lodging), lunches during school days, Travel and visa expenses are not included.
Exams and assessments
Each student is to prepare an oral presentation on a specific topic related to one of topics covered in the lectures. The presentations shall take place at the end of the Summer School.
Students who pass the exam will be awarded a Law Diploma Certificate from Bordeaux IV University.